P3P won't stay still......

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my dilemma and this could obviously be my lack of experience etc.

I'm noticing that when I try to just let my bird hover and do slow tracking shots it tends to drift a lot and while I understand it's floating in mid air and then of course wind etc I feel like it should be a bit more stable.

Thoughts?

Hey guys here is my dilemma and this could obviously be my lack of experience etc.

I'm noticing that when I try to just let my bird hover and do slow tracking shots it tends to drift a lot and while I understand it's floating in mid air and then of course wind etc I feel like it should be a bit more stable.

Thoughts?
Put up a video so we can take a look.:)

You need to explain exactly what you are observing.
Without details, it's hard to comment.

Reactions: JKDSensei
See the above post. Depending on conditions, the Phantom isn't "laser" locked on some railed course line and so some drift is normal.

Without some video or a better explanation it could just be a matter of exceeded expectations for all we know.

What exactly does "a lot" mean to you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31