P3P w/ case; less than 2 months old

Reaction score
You know how it goes - it looked like it would be cool, I wanted it; so I got it. Now I don't like it. It's just not my thing. I wish I would have figured that out over $1000 dollars ago.

Selling my P3P, extra battery, OEM Prop Guards, 2 extra sets of unused props - basically includes everything that came with it new. I had a couple low speed/low altitude crashes, which left some minor scratches on one of the motor arms. There are NO cracks or breaks. Also comes with a silver, light duty Koozam case - which holds the aircraft WITH the prop guards installed. Has the latest firmware updates; ready to fly.

I don't know. I really don't know what they're going for, used and not broken or abused. I know what I paid - and I don't expect that. So, I guess you'd say I'm taking offers. I have cycled all the batteries correctly and treated it like my baby. I even put Hot Pink streamers on the gimbal clamp and foam block. This case I have - is NOT rugged. I consider it a good storage case, and maybe for going on outings in the car. I would never check this in on an airline. ( worked on the ramp for many years so I know what goes on!) Google Koozam Phantom case and you'll see it. It looks sleek and is very convenient because it holds everything, with the guards installed. But do not think that it compares to the Pelican/Go Pro cases you see out there.

Where are you located?

I've been thinking the same think, I have a P3 advanced with extra battery in mint shape. What percent should I expect to get back do you guys think?

well you know how it is.. some people say it's used so take so much off but at the same time it's worth as much as next person is willing to pay for it.
Kevin, i'll give you $900 for a P3P and
Fancy, i'll give you $700 for your P3A.
there, offers made ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl