P3a remote not updating.

Reaction score
So I just got my advance I updated the quad just fine check the txt file it was a success. Not tried to update the remote it refuses to update. I tried two different Sd cards, USB stick, and plug the remote directly to the quad and the light was just solid green. The remote refuses to update.
acbbc6ba85e211135c6d495902f15338.jpg

This is my current firmware you can see that the quad is at 1.6 but the rc is at 1.5. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I just got my advance I updated the quad just fine check the txt file it was a success. Not tried to update the remote it refuses to update. I tried two different Sd cards, USB stick, and plug the remote directly to the quad and the light was just solid green. The remote refuses to update.
acbbc6ba85e211135c6d495902f15338.jpg

This is my current firmware you can see that the quad is at 1.6 but the rc is at 1.5. Please help.

The remote updates via the app, so you can do that next time. For now, you already have the latest version. 1.5.7

Oh that's the latest version for the remote? I thought it would be the same number as the aircraft.

I am all updated with the firmwares?

Your good to go! Just be sure to do a IMU calibration and RC stick calibration before flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl