P3A Firmware fail, might have the fix, need guidance!

I gave that a try but still can not connect to the rc with any of my devices. In the app when choosing the aircraft model, i have not been able to choose my p3a's camera mode. The inspire raw shows the "camera" button, but i dont have an inspire.
ive done the usb debug and the usb connection type in phone is set to mtp mode. When i plug the device into the rc the device charges. But no additional windows pop up about usb connection.

When the rc is on it has a slow flashing red and no beeps. I cant update firmware because it wont connect to the dji go app. And since its the GL-300c rc there is no option to usb upgrade manually.

any suggestions are highly appreciated!

I gave that a try but still can not connect to the rc with any of my devices. In the app when choosing the aircraft model, i have not been able to choose my p3a's camera mode. The inspire raw shows the "camera" button, but i dont have an inspire.
ive done the usb debug and the usb connection type in phone is set to mtp mode. When i plug the device into the rc the device charges. But no additional windows pop up about usb connection.

When the rc is on it has a slow flashing red and no beeps. I cant update firmware because it wont connect to the dji go app. And since its the GL-300c rc there is no option to usb upgrade manually.

any suggestions are highly appreciated!
So it looks like your RC is not linked to the AC yet (red light on the RC). Follow the steps in the video below to link it first.

Reactions: glosol
The RC has the blinking red light, not the solid, so if correct that means an error of some sort?
Since I have no connection with the DJI Go app I attempted a manual link to the AC, which did not work.
Is there a way to fix the blinking red light issue without the DJI Go app?

RC may need a firmware update. When I first pulled my P3A out of the box, I had all sorts of issues including the RC giving a constant beeeeeeeep.
Somehow it sorted out.
At least for my tablet, it seemed to make no difference if I was in USB debug mode or not though once turning it off got it connected to the RC. Nether my Samsung tablet nor my HTC 10 seems to care what USB mode I choose (charge only or MTP).
Here's what I'd suggest first:
Power on the RC only. Connect the USB to your mobile. Power off your mobile then power on. Most likely the Go App will launch automatically.
Normally you can then manually select the Phantom and go into Camera mode but since you have never connected successfully yet, it may not let you select Camera. See if you can start with another model.
Do log into your DJI account from your Go App if you haven't yet. That could be part of the issue. I believe you do that from the flight log view in the app selected by the top left icon in the main screen (where you select the model)

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

As for the RC not linking with the AC which doesn't need the app to do, you may need to go through the RC/AC link process which you need camera mode of the app to do.
Some have had to perform an RC reset by powering the RC while holding two or three buttons.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you pick the inspire, does the camera blue button activate?

I ended up doing an rc reset, then removed and tested every last cable except the gimbal ribbon cable. Found plenty of pinch points and replaced those right off. Fired it all up and BOOM. It finished upgrading to 1.9, got it connected to the rc, everything looked great, then one of the motors started beeping at me. Started the motors but all except that one motor worked

Sent from my 0PM92 using PhantomPilots mobile app

After replacing the mainboard I was able to fire it up and finally fly. Thanks for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart