P3 standard vs competition

Make sure you set a high to return home safe without any obstacles like trees, buildings or houses. If they are, set an altitude of 100 meters to RTH. Just to be safe and the phantom will not hit anything in his path to return back. The phantoms are very stables, rock solid in the air. You should not have problem if you take it to a safe area. I was looking in amazon, and they have refurbished phantom 3 advanced for around $630 dollars, it's getting cheaper.

we arent allowed to fly at 100m alt anymore........

I like my typhoon H hexacopter, you can lose 2 props and still fly it. 4K 360 camera, retractable gear.

Reactions: macoman
I had the blade chroma 1080p it was decent but felt cheap it was 600$ wasn't worth the money but got better flight time about 32 mins and much better support. I like the p3s much better

I had the blade chroma 1080p it was decent but felt cheap it was 600$ wasn't worth the money but got better flight time about 32 mins and much better support. I like the p3s much better
For $600, I would look to other better brands than a Chroma. I hear it is not a good brand and the quality not so good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor