P3 Pro with Litchi won't turn toward POIs'

Reaction score
I need your help as I just began using Litchi and really like it except I can't get the bird to face the POI's. I have all the latest updates to my equipment, I have the the Straight lines set, I have focus poi set, and I'm using Android on a Shield Tablet. I've made and tried several missions on the Hub and loaded them to the bird and everyone runs the same and won't turn to the POI. It does everything correctly except the POI's, the gimbal pitch looks about right at the waypoint but it won't turn toward the POI. Here's a link if anyone would like to take a look and help a Dummy out.
Thanks,
Jim

Mission Hub - Litchi

The mission that comes up in your link has curved lines set, and no poi of any of the waypoints. Sure this is the right mission

The mission that comes up in your link has curved lines set, and no poi of any of the waypoints. Sure this is the right mission

I'm not sure what you're seeing but my view has 22 waypoints and all but one are set to poi focus on one of two POI's. I was trying to fly a figure eight and film two different objects the farm house and barn.

i-d58zxRn-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, on the main page, which missin is yours? Is it public?

Oh, I think it's private I'll change it....

Your link only opens up the main Litchi page. Which one of the mission shown is yours. I assume by your profile it is somewhere in Ohio.

Yes, Dayton area. I clicked the link next to the mission, let me try again.
Thanks

Here's the link from the mission page:

Mission Hub - Litchi

It's no longer private and opens my mission like the screen shot it's titled H8.
Thanks

How do you have Headings set in Mission Settings? You have to have "Custom" set in order for the bird to track waypoints.

Doesn't look like Heading can be set in Mission Hub. You have to do it in the app connected to your RC. I believe that "Auto" is the default setting.

Wow, thanks I think I see what you're talking about and it looks like and you're right it's only available on the tablet screen while running and not in mission hub!. I don't recall reading anything about having to do it that way. I assume I need to set it to waypoint defined, The options are:

toward next waypoint

Initial direction

user defined

waypoint defined

Thank you!

Your welcome, and you want the "waypoint defined" option.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves