P3 pro doesn't like to record video apparently

Reaction score
Got my p3 pro over the weekend and the first video recorded just fine. But now it has a pretty delayed reaction to start recording, and will record for a small amount of time and just stop on its own. First thing I thought of was...maybe space has become full on the iPad for live recording so it keeps stopping and not wanting to start. I don't want the iPad to record, just the sd card. So if that's the case I want to turn that feature off but I can't find how. Any suggestions or known fixes anyone?

Got my p3 pro over the weekend and the first video recorded just fine. But now it has a pretty delayed reaction to start recording, and will record for a small amount of time and just stop on its own. First thing I thought of was...maybe space has become full on the iPad for live recording so it keeps stopping and not wanting to start. I don't want the iPad to record, just the sd card. So if that's the case I want to turn that feature off but I can't find how. Any suggestions or known fixes anyone?
Try #7 in this post:
HOW TO: Optimize Apple device for the best DJI Pilot app performance | DJI Phantom Forum

Settings, bottom 3 dots, scroll down to video cache and disable it. But that shouldn't have anything to do with it not recording to your SD card.

Reactions: Farmer
It records to the sd card but only like 8-10 seconds at a time. My dad had the same problem with his advanced with he first got it and told me problem "went away" after a while but I can't live with that explanation

Did you change the SD card perhaps? I tried a SanDisk 64GB Ultra and it was terrible. Recording would drop out - sometimes couldn't start video - sometimes couldn't stop it. Turns out it can't deal with the speeds we need with our drones. I put my 32GB SanDisk Extreme Plus back in and recording worked perfectly again.

Just a thought ...

Did you format the card from within the GO app?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures