P3 or Inspire 1 Remote with P4

Reaction score
Sorry in advance guys if this has been dealt with elsewhere in the range threads, but I'm going to mod my P4 remote with amplifiers and Intelite antenna. Have not gotten a chance to take out the P4 yet.

So I can keep a standard OEM rig available when I don't need the extra punch, can I use my Inspire or P3 RC with the P4. Has anyone successfully linked and used them without issue on the P4.Not concerned about the loss of Pause capability?

Sorry in advance guys if this has been dealt with elsewhere in the range threads, but I'm going to mod my P4 remote with amplifiers and Intelite antenna. Have not gotten a chance to take out the P4 yet.

So I can keep a standard OEM rig available when I don't need the extra punch, can I use my Inspire or P3 RC with the P4. Has anyone successfully linked and used them without issue on the P4.Not concerned about the loss of Pause capability?
Yes I was able to link my inspire 1 controller to the P4 and everything seemed to work fine but I didn't test all the setting but they do show up the same as they did on the P4 RC The inspire RC is set up with a DSBmod and the HDMI output worked perfectly. the switch that changes it from GPS, Sport, and ATT modes seem to work according to the display but I didn't get a chance to test them. Basically everything worked the same except the marking on the controller were for an Inspire 1 but the actual switch positions and buttons worked exactly like the P4 controller.
Hope this makes since.

Yes I was able to link my inspire 1 controller to the P4 and everything seemed to work fine but I didn't test all the setting but they do show up the same as they did on the P4 RC The inspire RC is set up with a DSBmod and the HDMI output worked perfectly. the switch that changes it from GPS, Sport, and ATT modes seem to work according to the display but I didn't get a chance to test them. Basically everything worked the same except the marking on the controller were for an Inspire 1 but the actual switch positions and buttons worked exactly like the P4 controller.
Hope this makes since.
Makes perfect sense. Thank you.

How is the range increase, when using Inspire 1 remote with the P4 ?

Yes. There are posts in threads about guys using their P3P remotes to gain additional FPV distances.
How would I go about pairing my I1 controller with my P4. Also how would it affect my i1 if at all when going back and forth. Thank you

How would I go about pairing my I1 controller with my P4. Also how would it affect my i1 if at all when going back and forth. Thank you
Here is a video on how to link the two the only difference is on the inspire 1 controller you may have to select Master or Off first and not slave.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl