P3 firmware update failure

Just let it beep until it stops.

From your video, it looks complete. The Green light on the front of the gimble tells you when it is done. When it turns a solid green, it's time to fly :)

The loud beeping is coming from the drone itself, not the gimble like normal when doing the updates if that helps. I tried the update again and left it for over an hour.

Complete as in done? It's still installing something in the video.
It sounds like it but the light is solid green, not blinking red. When I tried putting in 1.4.1 when it came out, it never shut up either... I ended up going back to 1.3.2 and found that I had a bad sd card. After an hour, like this one, I definitely would check the log for starters. Then see what version is installing. I had successfully put the 1.4.1 .bin file on the sd card but it wouldn't register again after putting it into the Phantom. It was screeching something awful... Then I put it back in my pc and found the sd card dead, so I switched back to the stock sd card that it came with and it updated fine. But that was my problem...

I tried the update again and left it for over an hour.
When you tried the second time, did you delete everything from your memory card and download a fresh BIN from the DJI downloads page? If not, try that. If that does not work, then try using a different memory card to install the update.

Good! I'm happy to hear you're back up and running :)

Another sd card bites the dust :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl