P3 ADV decending into ground..

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im having a issue with my P3 adv.. when im decending the aircraft it won't slowly decend as normal.. it comes down pretty fast and would smash into the ground if im not careful and have to kind of manually land it un-aided. Its is suppose to decend slowly and at about 3ft from ground slow right up and auto land.. as per my last P3 adv did. I can see that the height radar is working from the app.. and the aircraft is in P mode.. when the aircraft turns on I do get a warning that it is in attitude mode every time.. even though the switch is set to P..

I dont want to slam it into the ground.. lol

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steveo

Last edited:
First, do not try to auto land the AC. Turn off the VPS in the app and see if you can land smoothly manually. Depending on where you are trying to land, the VPS can act abnormally and cause the issue you just mentioned. Also, when get the "Atti Mode" notice, check your satellite count. Personally, I just leave the VPS off. It really gets annoying at times, depending on your landing area as I mentioned.

Hi

Thanks.. for info..I will have a look at the VPS.. Maybe factory reset it.

When I say auto land.. I mean when you pull down on stick. The aircraft should just come down in a controllerd speed and kinda hold off as it reachea 3 feet above ground.. then it continues to land very gently and slowly.

My P3 isnt doing this if I pull down stick it just slams down into ground from any height..

Steve

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94