P3 4K Remote Control Only For Sale

Reaction score
My P3 was stolen from my car some months back but the controller was in the house on the charger so they didn't get it. Instead of replacing the P3 with the insurance money I upgraded to a P4 so I no longer need the P3 4K remote. It has about 15 hours total flight time on it and is in near perfect condition with no dings or drops and includes the charger. Looking for $140 but will entertain all serious offers.

Jeff Lusk
Alameda CA
510 847.8238

Attachments

• p3remote 3.jpg
    p3remote 3.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 327
Is this the same as P3 advance control if so I am interested if still available

It's the same remote you get with the P4 - minus the lightbridge. But yes it's the good one.

Drop me a call

Jeff
Is this the same as P3 advance control if so I am interested if still available
Correction - same remote as the P-3 advanced not the P4. This one came with the Phantom 3 4k and included the higher end remote. Hasn't been used since the bird was stolen so will probably need the latest software download but it's in perfect working condition.

Mine is A GL300A if they interchange I will purchase if you can

The P3 4k Is basically a P3 Standard with an advanced camera on it (provides 4k video). Because the camera is the same one found on the on the P3 Pro and P3 Advanced DJI used the same remote control box as those models. Specifically because of the camera. controls. It's a much better remote control than the one that comes with the P3 standard. But the bird itself and the software in the remote is all same as a P3 standard. It does not use lightbridge because the P3 standard does not use lightbridge.

Jeff I was able to get one that works without switching

The P3 4k Is basically a P3 Standard with an advanced camera on it (provides 4k video). Because the camera is the same one found on the on the P3 Pro and P3 Advanced DJI used the same remote control box as those models. Specifically because of the camera. controls. It's a much better remote control than the one that comes with the P3 standard. But the bird itself and the software in the remote is all same as a P3 standard. It does not use lightbridge because the P3 standard does not use lightbridge.
Is it still for sale?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94