P3 4K Antenna

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I am having problems with my P3 4K. I get a error message that says "weak remote signal"
Not sure where the problem is but I just replaced the ESC board for a different reason. I actually replaced it twice because of that message. I know it is not the board. I tried a different remote ( for a P3 4K) and I get the same message. Also I can't link either remote. I do get a view of the camera. I can move the camera but I can't record. Basically the remote won't link.
I want to try new antenna but can't find info or a replacement part for them. It looks like a combination of the P3 Pro/adv and the standard drone. 2 look like the Pro and 2 attach to the ESC like the Standard.
Ideas as to what i screwed up?
IMG_3884.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG

I wonder how you're getting "weak remote signal" if it's not linked. When you replaced the ESC board, could you have possibly jostled the antenna connection?

I have connected and reconnected the antenna many times. I looked them over and they look ok. I have ordered a new set for a Standard as they look the same. Nobody seems to know if they are. This thing is like a cobbled up mess. half P3 Pro and half Standard.

I have connected and reconnected the antenna many times. I looked them over and they look ok. I have ordered a new set for a Standard as they look the same. Nobody seems to know if they are. This thing is like a cobbled up mess. half P3 Pro and half Standard.
Know what you mean . I have the P3 4k and no one seems to know the part number for the gimbal cable. I finally ordered the one for the Pro/Advanced and it worked just fine. Not sure , but I suppose the cameras are the same in some respects at least.

Have you replaced the gimbal cable ? They are selling one on Amazon with part # PO1107.08. It is flimsy and is junk. Like I said above , got the cable OEM , for the Adv/Pro and all works now. The part number I ordered , the .08 was acting goofy too, 30 seconds off and then back on for about 20 to 30 seconds. The OEM cable fixed it. Again , no one seems to know the part number but the OEM PO1107.09 worked well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT