P2V+ vision app

Reaction score
hi everybody first post, long story (kinda) short i have a ps2+ that i received for xmass 2 years ago we flew the drone first week a couple times and damaged the camera sent it back to dji and they replaced no charge. the drone then sat till now basically new not flown since then. well i finally got back to getting this bird back in the air charged everything up needed to reinstall app on my iphone (new phone since last flight) when i started researching app is when i bumped into all the problems people were having with the app destroying equipment.

i dont want to install the app and permanently brick this mint condition drone, what if any are my options for a flight control app?

sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any help

If you have an Android, you can go to google play and download Litchi For P2 for free. Great app and it won't kill your RE.

Since you seem to have an iPhone, do some searches. I think I remember reading that DJI undid or fixed the RE brick problem, although they never repaired the REs that were already bricked. But you should search and read to be sure.

thanks mark hopefully someone with an iphone can chime in on latest app
If you have an Android, you can go to google play and download Litchi For P2 for free. Great app and it won't kill your RE.

Since you seem to have an iPhone, do some searches. I think I remember reading that DJI undid or fixed the RE brick problem, although they never repaired the REs that were already bricked. But you should search and read to be sure.

The latest version of the App for iOS is safe as long as you don't accept the firmware upgrade if it pops up. There is also an app called flight tracks FMS for iOS

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94