P2V telemetry

Probably won't have the litchi name, it'll be flightlogs, a .csv file. If you can't find any, maybe you don't get them without the camera stuff on the drone. A friend of mine is flying his P2V+ now without the camera, I'll see if he gets logs and let you know.

Probably won't have the litchi name, it'll be flightlogs, a .csv file. If you can't find any, maybe you don't get them without the camera stuff on the drone. A friend of mine is flying his P2V+ now without the camera, I'll see if he gets logs and let you know.

Just looked at theGalaxy S3 that I used to use, under files, litchiapp, there is a file named flightlogs, that's where my .csv files are.

phx - if you have the Litchi app, then that program is on your phone somewhere. That means the files are on your phone. Right? Surely they're not at some remote cloud location, although the way technology is moving it wouldn't surprise me. You need to find out / figure out where your app is stored. Wherever it is, that's where your log is found.

I've been playing around with different antennas on my controller. Seeing what range I can get. Best so far is 4765. That is with c shape extender over the controller antenna. I did put an external antenna on my telemetry range extender. At that range I lost all conection for about 2 minutes. The signal came back when the drone was 1500 feet away. That was a long 2 minutes.

I've been playing around with different antennas on my controller. Seeing what range I can get. Best so far is 4765. That is with c shape extender over the controller antenna. I did put an external antenna on my telemetry range extender. At that range I lost all conection for about 2 minutes. The signal came back when the drone was 1500 feet away. That was a long 2 minutes.

Out here in the open desert I went out 4600 feet, P2V+ strictly stock. Lost telemetry and fpv at 4200, lost connection at 4600. Drone started back home, ran out of battery (my fault, knew I might get low on power) auto landed about 1600 feet out, perfect landing in a wash between bushes and rocks. Lucky

I did make it out to 5600 ft with the P2V+ with only a windsurffer on the controller antenna. I have also added a external 4inch antenna to the fpv range extender.

willis

next question for you guys. Has anyone tried moving the fpv range extender away from the controller antenna. The windsurfer for the controller antenna over laps the range extender antenna I put on. I'll get a picture up later.

Out here in the open desert I went out 4600 feet, P2V+ strictly stock. Lost telemetry and fpv at 4200, lost connection at 4600. Drone started back home, ran out of battery (my fault, knew I might get low on power) auto landed about 1600 feet out, perfect landing in a wash between bushes and rocks. Lucky

Sounds like a good landing.

next question for you guys. Has anyone tried moving the fpv range extender away from the controller antenna. The windsurfer for the controller antenna over laps the range extender antenna I put on. I'll get a picture up later.
Yes, people have. The further away, the better.

I agree, I think your antennas are too close. There are lots of things you could do. One easy solution might be to get one of those blue cables, say 8-10" long with the appropriate ends, shape it like an S, and screw it in there so as to move your black antenna further over to the side. Or you could keep it straight and just move it higher. You could also put a windsurfer on it, although that would add weight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl