P2V telemetry

Reaction score
Hi, recently did some minor alterations to my P2V after scraping the camera off completely.
I removed the camera and powered the wifi by plugging it into the CAM socket.
I was hoping to be able to get telemetry and battery levels etc.
I calibrated everything through the Assistant app including MAC address, controller etc
However I find that after acquiring 10 satellites the aircraft tends to drift out of position and the telemetry is all wrong. Radar is ok but no satellite map
Any ideas anyone

Reactions: phxbird57
Open your Phantom Assistant and click on the Tools tab. Hover over the ? bubble. A box will open and there you will see what the correct range should be and what you should do if it's not within range. Hope this helps.

Hi, setup the imu calibration again. The info given by the ? shows that the compass numbers range from 750 to 2500 and mine is showing 1250 +- which is fine. About to go and test fly
Thanks again
Brian

You're talking about the raw compass data that's read on the IMU calibration page?
Hello Marknmd
I have a question for you, seem you know a little about the P2 vision +. I did the same as Brianc removed the camera & gimbal. set it up so I can see the telemetry. question is the data saved any where on the phone?

Hello Marknmd
I have a question for you, seem you know a little about the P2 vision +. I did the same as Brianc removed the camera & gimbal. set it up so I can see the telemetry. question is the data saved any where on the phone?
Hi, the Vision app does not appear to record flight data, the new Go app does.
Yes - that's one of the reasons I use Litchi. I get a data recording every flight.
Can we use the DJI Go app with the Phantom 2 vision +
DJI Go only works for P3 and above.

Litchi and Flytrex are SUPER additions to a P2 series craft.

Here's a vid showing some of the data that's available to overlay on a video:

Yes - that's one of the reasons I use Litchi. I get a data recording every flight.

DJI Go only works for P3 and above.

Litchi and Flytrex are SUPER additions to a P2 series craft.

Here's a vid showing some of the data that's available to overlay on a video:

Litchi app is now free for the P2 and will save a log in your device.

interesting I've never looked at Litchi before. I downloaded it on to my tablet for my P2. I like the auto launch. I'll have to watch some video on if.

Providing you have switched it on in the settings then it's in a folder called litchi / flight logs. I bet flight logging is off as is default with litchi

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Providing you have switched it on in the settings then it's in a folder called litchi / flight logs. I bet flight logging is off as is default with litchi

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'll have to check. I looking on the tablet and did not see any folder with Litchi name on it.

It is turned on and I did a seach did not find anything. Now would it be because I have the free version for P2 vision.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj