P2V+ plus everything I own with it! I'm done!

Reaction score
I received the Phantom 2 Vision + from B & H a month ago. A terrible pilot, I shaved a tree here and there over the weeks. We arrived at the lake on Saturday where our yard is heavily treed. Believing my flying had improved, I flew the Phantom, straddled a tree limb and killed the camera. While the rest of the bird appears to be just fine, my photography from above is over.

Before I put this on eBay for sale "as is", if anyone has any interest, let me know at [email protected]. It will come with everything pictured plus two sets of prop guards, and additional props and goodies not pictured. Let me know...I'm done!

Please note this does include a Nexus 7 Android device and mount for the DJI transmitter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 986
Will you consider $400 shipped to Vegas?

Jasonboz56 said:
Will you consider $400 shipped to Vegas?

He's got that in extras. I'm thinking you'll need to pony up $1000 plus on a good day.
So how much are you looking for Reynoldsyoung?

Totally apologize for being out of line sorry.

Hi Reynold, I'm Brand new to the forum. 1st reply never posted as of yet. I've never owned a Phantom although a few friends do.

I'm curious if you still have it availabe to sell. I cant affrod new and I'm disabled on a fixed income. Let me know if you get this if possilbe. I need an good excuse to get off my bed and out with the guys.

Regards, Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl