P2 will not connect with controller

Reaction score
I am a total newbie to RC and just bought a P2, (model P330Z), with DJ6 Controller. It is also equipped with the Zenmuse H3D2 gimbal, iOSD mini on screen display and AVL58 5.8G Videolink transmitter. As a newbie, I have crashed my P2 4 or 5 times. All crashes have been user error until the last one. It was flying 20 feet in front of me and about 50 feet in the air when it just stopped responding to the controller - neither joystick had any effect on the drone. I cannot recall with certainty whether the lights were flashing yellow at this point. I turned off the controller and then back on again to see if I could regain control - no luck. The unit however did seem to go to failsafe as it slowly began descending - right into a tree, after which it crashed about 15 feet to the ground. The P2 will power on and go through its checks but it will not connect with the controller. When I first turn on the P2 (either with the controller turned on first or turned on after the P2), I see the connection LED is red. When I depress the connection LED, it will flash twice or 3 times and then just go back to red. If I leave both units on for a few minutes, the connection LED will sometimes blink really quickly and this will not change, whether I press the LED or not, or whether the controller is on or off. Any suggestions to get the controller and drone reconnected?

You will have to do a recalibration in your naza assistant. Then do the compass dance again. And you must remember you always turn on your radio before you power on the phantom. and you always shut of your power on your phantom before you turn off the radio.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl