P2 New Remote - Scroll Wheel Hold

Success! Thank you SO much for the patient answers to my numerous questions. Have a wonderful Christmas!

You can't leave us hanging, what was the fix?

Probably the simplest thing you suggested-resetting the cable. After I did that, the gimbal was recognized, updated, and then working properly. I never would have found that solution without your help, so thank you once again!

Cool, you have got to love when a plan comes together. Way better than sending back to DJI for a 3 month wait and a bill. [emoji12]

In keeping with Murphy's Law, I just took it outside to try the new settings. The gimbal/scroll wheel works great...but the P2 won't lift off the ground at all. Rotors spin at what sounds like half speed. I checked everything in the gain settings, and they're at default levels.

It's about 25 degrees outside...would that be too cold to operate properly?

hobsonmedia said:
In keeping with Murphy's Law, I just took it outside to try the new settings. The gimbal/scroll wheel works great...but the P2 won't lift off the ground at all. Rotors spin at what sounds like half speed. I checked everything in the gain settings, and they're at default levels.

It's about 25 degrees outside...would that be too cold to operate properly?

post a video.

There's not much to post...at full throttle it doesn't move an inch off the ground. It's like there's something inhibiting the power. Thought it might be a bad battery (had a brand new one on), so I swapped it out...made no difference. Something is clearly changing the delivery of thrust.

What pics or video would you like to see that might help diagnose the newest problem?

Voila! Fixed it. Some idiot reversed the controls. No telling who did that. Thx for the offer to help :)

This has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I was really beginning to half way understand what bipolarity feels like. [emoji1] [emoji24] [emoji35] [emoji2]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl