P2 batteries

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well, you never know what is in store when you wake up!!! A couple of days ago I woke and had a look at my phone while the electric blanket warmed up my back. Opened FB and noticed there was a new message in FB market place. I opened it and there was a DJI Phantom vision + drone for $450 available here in Ballarat. Thread said it had never been assembled or flown. Also had a spare battery.

After getting organised I began researching this drone model and could see no reason not to buy it. Messaged the guy offering $400 cash and immediate pick up. He got back to me and we split the difference and I would pick it up at 5.30. I really had not made a decision on whether I would be able to continue with/afford a good drone BUT at that money and the little bit of success with a $100 cheapie drone I bit the bullet.
biggrin.gif

Got it home and plugged a battery to the charger. Strange that after an hour nothing showing. Now to my friend "the web". Ah ha, batteries probably stuffed. I messaged the seller and he was unaware of drone battery storage requirements as was I. He sent me his receipt ( he paid $1479 in January 2015)so I could approach DJI for some help. They did not want to know me as out of warranty so back on the web to learn more.

What advice do people have re batteries for my new toy? Are these suitable?

For DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Drone Quadcopter 5600mAh 11.1V Battery Part AU 680465970379 | eBay

Aussie Paul. :)

Hello everyone, well, you never know what is in store when you wake up!!! A couple of days ago I woke and had a look at my phone while the electric blanket warmed up my back. Opened FB and noticed there was a new message in FB market place. I opened it and there was a DJI Phantom vision + drone for $450 available here in Ballarat. Thread said it had never been assembled or flown. Also had a spare battery.

After getting organised I began researching this drone model and could see no reason not to buy it. Messaged the guy offering $400 cash and immediate pick up. He got back to me and we split the difference and I would pick it up at 5.30. I really had not made a decision on whether I would be able to continue with/afford a good drone BUT at that money and the little bit of success with a $100 cheapie drone I bit the bullet.
biggrin.gif

Got it home and plugged a battery to the charger. Strange that after an hour nothing showing. Now to my friend "the web". Ah ha, batteries probably stuffed. I messaged the seller and he was unaware of drone battery storage requirements as was I. He sent me his receipt ( he paid $1479 in January 2015)so I could approach DJI for some help. They did not want to know me as out of warranty so back on the web to learn more.

What advice do people have re batteries for my new toy? Are these suitable?

For DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Drone Quadcopter 5600mAh 11.1V Battery Part AU 680465970379 | eBay

Aussie Paul. :)

Try turning the battery on and then seeing if it will charge, otherwise yes mate its goosed, the battery you listed is suitable, aftermarket ones are a bone of contention on these forums as some swear but them and otehrs think they are a waste of money, me I have 2 of them still working strong after 2 years

Reactions: Aussie Paul

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z