P-4 Carbon Fiber blade failure

Drone World Look up there site. They advertise a Falcon custom P-4 & use these blades on it. They told me AFTER the failure they discourage selling the Carbon Fiber blades . BULL . They are sending me a return envelope but I haven't seen it yet. $115 plus $15 shipping for 2 hours & almost cost me my Drone. I wonder how many Drones were lost like this. Never found or the blades destroyed on impacted not realizing that the blade caused the crash. The owner/ pilot would never know what happened. NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
...Rick, Ahh OK, again, Thx for the nfo...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
...yep, i've seen that Falcon version on Amazon, what a joke...

I got a pair of CF blades from DJI and flew them yesterday for first time. It made a big difference in stability. Very smooth flight. I fly near the ocean witch is always breezy. Light night and day.

Safe flying

I'm not a CF user and nor will I be interested in using them. But I still have something to say about 3rd party blades. I ordered 2 sets of blades from Amazon. The company who make them is "Neewer". I installed them and my flight was flawless. I brought the drone down for a battery change. When I tried to take off the drone just rolled over. I checked everything and all looked normal. I tried taking off again and got the same results. I swapped the blades out with another set of Neewers. Takeoff was flawless once more and I flew 3 more batteries without any problems. I think what happened to me and from reading the posts here I will be changing over to DJI blades even though they're a lot more expensive. I really don't want to take a chance.

I will be changing over to DJI blades even though they're a lot more expensive.

As with many things, you (very often) get what you pay for. Oscar Meyer, my suggestion is to check eBay for genuine DJI props. You can often find them for less than retail. I bought genuine DJI props for my P4 for nearly 40% off retail. Good luck.

I too tried the CF blades after I had to balance four of the eight I bought. I could not tell and performance change si I went back to DJI props which are always in balance!
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: DenMac

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT