P-3 repair-

Reaction score
The esc sensor on one of my P-3's motors suddenly died after only two flights. I had to send it to CA for repair (should be covered by warranty). This was about 6 weeks ago. The only notice I received via email was that they had received my unit. Nothing more since. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM, i.e. horrible communication with DJI tech repair, etc. Anyone else have a repair pending? If so please comment on your experience with DJI. GREAT PRODUCT + HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I have a repair pending....they are slow to respond either by email or zendesk. This is the norm for them. I believe they are simply overwhelmed and probably understaffed for the workload volume. Keep trying...you can also call to check the status of an RMA. Call DJI in LA.

I have a repair pending....they are slow to respond either by email or zendesk. This is the norm for them. I believe they are simply overwhelmed and probably understaffed for the workload volume. Keep trying...you can also call to check the status of an RMA. Call DJI in LA.
They are and probably will be for quite some time. Not an excuse for DJI-- just fact-- they sold more of a good drones then they were prepared to support and they cant hire enough technicians to make the repairs.

Reactions: cmyk22
Should be getting mine back Monday...10 weeks total. Seems to be the norm though and doesn't look like the consumer can do anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl