Ordered P3A with extra battery on May 2nd. Finally got notice that it is shipped today on May 26th

Reaction score
I ordered a P3A with extra battery on May 2nd from DJI. I just got notice today that it shipped (May 26th). They gave me a FedEx tracking number, but it has not showed up in the FedEx system yet. The email DJI sent says that the extra battery will be sent to me "at a later date in May". Only 5 days left it may so they better ship the extra battery in the next 5 days. My customer reference number is : 27039 for those who are wondering and still waiting on DJI to ship. I have on order 2 additional batteries with DJI as well. I really want to have more than one battery by the time it arrives. At least 2!

Update: Tracking updated. I should receive my P3A (without the extra battery) on Friday! (5/29)

Really unfortunate that it took DJI that long to get to you ;/

I ordered mine on Tuesday May 19 and had received it on Thursday May 21

but congrats, you'll love it when you get it!

Reactions: Russ
Ordered mine May 3rd, expected shipping the 19th, arrival May 28th - June 22nd with no Prime shipping. Just updated tonight................ says it will be here tomorrow the 27th!!! The waiting is stressing me out, dude!!

Anxious to see if I get all 3 batteries with this third-body reseller on Amazon. Something else I can't seem to score................... battery chargers for the new P3P smart batteries!

Looks like the $149 Item is the extra battery getting ready to be shipped? That would be a good sign for all of us waiting on extra batteries!

Ordered my P3P with extra battery from DJi on 4/9/15. Got an email today that it shipped.

Ordered 2 more batteries from DJi on 5/17/15 and they did not ship with the battery above :(

Ordered my P3 w/extra battery and then a pre-order battery from RC Depot. Got two tracking numbers today. They mailed the "extra" battery Priority mail, same as I paid for with the P3 and then mailed the "pre order" battery ground. Both should arrive soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan