old litchi

Altitude limits are embedded into birds FW. Are you saying you have an old FW like 1.19 installed on your bird?

How do you plan on doing this? DJI has made it rather difficult to downgrade.

1.1.9 has altitude limit too I would think. I'm running it on my P3A but haven't tested max altitude.

1.1.9 has altitude limit too I would think. I'm running it on my P3A but haven't tested max altitude.
Your P3 has premium value :)

Your P3 has premium value :)
Hehehe what's the goin rate for a new motors P3A with 1.1.9? I wouldn't sell it but I don't think it has any increased value unless the buy knows what they want. I'm sure there's a bunch on ebay. Even with 1.3.2 you can downgrade.

Hehehe what's the goin rate for a new motors P3A with 1.1.9? I wouldn't sell it but I don't think it has any increased value unless the buy knows what they want. I'm sure there's a bunch on ebay. Even with 1.3.2 you can downgrade.
Check if your system has no altitude limits, you can then sell it for real high. You need to post proof for that :)

Check if your system has no altitude limits, you can then sell it for real high. You need to post proof for that :)

What's the source saying there is no altitude limit? I thought that every P3 from day 1 had it in the firmware?

It seems old FW had a bug and it allowed flying with no limits whatsoever. :) Too late at night for me to search the ref.

it's possible ,but P3P must be opened and connect with J - Tag direct to EPROM but you must have
knowledge to do it ! none for lichi !!! thanx !!!

1.19 is not good for me, this option is best for me! Have nice day !!!
Screenshot_20170508-173740.png

There is a thread about downgrading here, and it works, as I did it (1.10 > 1.7)

There is also a thread about modifying flight params here, and I can confirm that works too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl