Offline maps

Reaction score
I am trying to film some rivers that are in the boonies so no cell or internet service. I am testing the offline maps before I drive out there and waste my time. I have updated to the newest firmware on both the aircraft and app. When I open the app, the mapbox display is black. I have been able to occasionally get the map to show if I force stop the app and then open it back up, but that doesn't work most of the time. Sometimes I can get it to work if I uninstall the app and reinstall it. But that requires an internet connection. I am using an NVidea Shield K1. Any thoughts on how to make this think work so I can actually use it?

Not sure I have had same issue for long time now,I just use cell data which annoying,,I can download what ever area,up to 3 areas,it downloads but when I turn cell data off my map screen is black,when I turn cell data back on its normal,I know it used to work just fine cause I always used it,,was few posts about it a while back but never found a cure so just left it:(
Tab A Samsung 10/1 is device ,,,sure it's something to do with that stupid mapbox,at least with litchi you can change it,unlike dji app,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart