Occasional lines on video mode

Reaction score
56ca98de1f6f4d17f67181898b4effc9.jpg

Hello everyone just wondering why this lines appear occasionally on point of interest or sometimes on video mode. I noticed depending on my location on the beach this doesn't happen. Is it interference or something. Thanks

Hello everyone just wondering why this lines appear occasionally on point of interest or sometimes on video mode. I noticed depending on my location on the beach this doesn't happen. Is it interference or something. Thanks
Something to do with clipping vids and movies lookin at it its got frames of your pic of vid there

Mines only like that when i create movie:)

Ok my solution is to trim it. Nothing to do with the camera serting i hope

Bit hard to tell from the photo and my old eyes. You may need to include your settings to see if there may be an opportunity to adjust them. If there are interference issues in that location, you may be able to adjust your channel or resolution setting and maybe look at your bit rate transmission settings to reduce any possible interference.

Ricky, isn't this is your cached video stored in your tablet? If yes, that's interference with your LIghtbridge, due to the environment. You should be editing the SD card video or photos. That should be crystal clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan