Now Hiring Drone Pilots!

Reaction score
Greetings, I am the head of a new entertainment franchise and I am reaching out to the Phantom Pilots Community to hire drone pilots part time/permanent for high budget short films and action photography in NYC. A certification would help but if you are a skilled and this is your hobby you can still be hired for the job.

You must be willing to travel to entertainment rich environments like Las Vegas, Miami and California in addition to NYC, and to exotic places like Hawaii, the Bahamas, Europe and more (Your trips are of course paid for in full) and your salary is high paying and flexible.

A hired Entertainment Drone Pilot (EDP) coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, and safety. He ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations. He is expected to work safely and have fun flying and on trips at all times since your employee experience is of the utmost value to us.

If you're interested in flying drones as your career please send an email to REMOVED with a brief summary of your skills, experience and if possible photos and videos you have taken with your drone.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing all the interested posts!

EDITED EMAIL 3.24

capodrone81 said:
http://www.cs.net/about-us/careers/

Thanks for posting the link. For those who don't click on it...

"Cyber Services currently does not have any open positions.

If you see something on Craigslist that appears to be from Cyber Services, please know it is fraudulent and they are phishing for your bank information or conducting some other scam. Do not provide them with any of your banking information. Do not cash checks or wire funds to another person."

cyberservices.com is a known scam email domain. They put out lottery emails, nigerian bank emails, facebook warning notices, etc.

Someone wants to fly you around the world for free and pay you a good salary to fly drones? Sounds legit.

tcope said:
Someone wants to fly you around the world for free and pay you a good salary to fly drones? Sounds legit.
Yeah, and they will supply the drone, too. :lol:

Sports Illustrated is looking for experienced drone pilots to deploy their UAV/AP skills for the 2016 SI swimsuit issue. Qualified pilots will be flown to exotic locations, with a super-model-to-pilot ratio of at least 6:1. Requisite skills include hand-flown POI sorties in close proximity to scantily clad, fully oiled, 19yo Brazilian super models. Ability to focus on the target without fogging your FPV goggles is crucial. All expenses paid. If interested, please send your AP resume, ideally on youtube or vimeo, and dates you can get away for a week without your wife/girlfriend suspecting.

wkf94025 said:
Sports Illustrated is looking for experienced drone pilots to deploy their UAV/AP skills for the 2016 SI swimsuit issue. Qualified pilots will be flown to exotic locations, with a super-model-to-pilot ratio of at least 6:1. Requisite skills include hand-flown POI sorties in close proximity to scantily clad, fully oiled, 19yo Brazilian super models. Ability to focus on the target without fogging your FPV goggles is crucial. All expenses paid. If interested, please send your AP resume, ideally on youtube or vimeo, and dates you can get away for a week without your wife/girlfriend suspecting.

How do I send you a bribe, i mean my resume. lol :lol:

We are not apart of a company called "Cyber Services" as I said in the original post this is an Entertainment Franchise. That is just the creative email we are using to hire pilots provided by mail.com.

I know to a few the job sounds too good to be true but it is very real. And we are looking to hire now permanently and on freelance jobs. You do get flied around the world all expenses paid and do get paid nicely for your work.

Still accepting applications. And anyone that thinks this is too good to be true and are interested in the job you can contact me, the CEO, personally. Must be located in the New York area. Thank you.

I crash a lot of the time, but would I still be considered for the job?

I'm very entertaining and have worked in Hollywierd. I really like traveling and live in my motor home anyway.

Pick me, Ooooh ME, pick me. :p

IflyinWY said:
I crash a lot of the time, but would I still be considered for the job?

I'm very entertaining and have worked in Hollywierd. I really like traveling and live in my motor home anyway.

Pick me, Ooooh ME, pick me. :p

Hahaha.

You must be skilled and able to fly in hard conditions without crashing as a lot of the time it may be in semi-populated areas. Experience Pilots only please.

We are big on doing what you love as a career, so if you are truly a drone enthusiast than I'm sure this job will be a dream come true for you as my job is for me. However it isn't "easy" and if hired you will have rehearsals before shooting each high intensity setting in real time. A sincere thank you.

"Ceo"

" you do get flied around the world "

Do us all a favor and stop your nonsense.

capodrone81 said:
"Ceo"

My time is extremely valuable and I shouldn't even be hiring myself I have an HR department for that. We are hiring more than one pilot and I need a very skilled pilot to start training in a short time frame so I came here to find someone good myself. If you don't take your flying seriously and you don't think it can make you money that's your view. My corporation isn't the only one other big companies are using drones to shoot including real estate, entertainment, music, and much more. Drones are a very useful technology and they aren't just for fun even though that might be the only way you are using drones at the moment.

Whoever here is considering flying drones as a serious profession I am still here and looking to hire by the end of the month. Please keep it positive and professional.

thesargeant said:
capodrone81 said:
"Ceo"

My time is extremely valuable and I shouldn't even be hiring myself I have an HR department for that. We are hiring more than one pilot and I need a very skilled pilot to start training in a short time frame so I came here to find someone good myself. If you don't take your flying seriously and you don't think it can make you money that's your view. My corporation isn't the only one other big companies are using drones to shoot including real estate, entertainment, music, and much more. Drones are a very useful technology and they aren't just for fun even though that might be the only way you are using drones at the moment.

Whoever here is considering flying drones as a serious profession I am still here and looking to hire by the end of the month. Please keep it positive and professional.

if you want to be taken seriosuly. post your website so people can actually believe what you are saying a simple google search says otherwise .. :roll:

thesargeant said:

So your company has a permit from the FAA to fly drones commercially?

In the interest of forum user safety I am going to lock this down.
If you are the OP and you contact me and prove this is a legitimate offering I will unlock it.

A personal thank you to moderator LuvMyTJ for reviewing my personal credentials, company, and validating this job offer as legitimate along with re-opening the thread.

Looking to fill at least 1-2 pilot positions in our corporation by the end of this coming week. Pilot rehearsals are coming up in the middle of April and if you are one of the first pilots hired your first official job will be flying in an adventure-like, breath-taking park overseas on May 3rd. Party flying begins this summer.

As an Entertainment Drone Pilot (EDP) we expect you to:

-Be highly skilled and able to fly in tough situations
-Have full comprehension of drone assembly
-Understand all safety precautions and how to avoid crashing as much as possible.
-Have all your paperwork/passports/vias up to date for travel jobs.

Experience in photography also helps but is not required*

To avoid any confusion I've made a separate email so I can specifically review candidates on this forum which is: "[email protected]"

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Thank you sincerely.

Reactions: Newgmole
WoW,

I wonder how I can get my foot (whole leg) out of my mouth?

If you get near Wyoming, I would seriously be interested. I can fly without running into things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl