Nothing definitive that I can find on RC disconnect

Reaction score
I've roamed the forums and tried everything in the book but am still at wits end with this problem. I turn on the remote, turn on the drone and hook up the usb and at first the drone lights act normal but then they flash showing that the RC isn't connected. The green light on the remote says it's connected. I get telemetry feed showing battery condition and all that but no video feed. I've rebinded several times and it always shows that it has bound but still no connection. The drone just keeps blinking the yellow lights and beeping.

This all started after a firmware update but I don't know if that caused it or not. I have several drones and two of them are acting this same way. The phone shows a real week signal from the RC.

Believe me, I have read all the post I can find on this sort of thing and tried them all with no results. A lot of them blame it on the DJI app but I have actually flown these things without the app so I know it's not that. Plus the app works fine on all my others.

So in short, I have flashing lights indicating no connection to remote. Remote shows it is connected. Live telemtry but not video. No motor start up or any control at all from the remote.

Hoping for some definitive help on this. Thank you.

I'm finding out just how little I know about these things. Does anyone know how to update the remote with out the prompt on the smartphone? I've tried just plugging the bin file into the USB on the remote and also tried using it thru the camera slot on the drone.

I've roamed the forums and tried everything in the book but am still at wits end with this problem. I turn on the remote, turn on the drone and hook up the usb and at first the drone lights act normal but then they flash showing that the RC isn't connected. The green light on the remote says it's connected. I get telemetry feed showing battery condition and all that but no video feed. I've rebinded several times and it always shows that it has bound but still no connection. The drone just keeps blinking the yellow lights and beeping.

This all started after a firmware update but I don't know if that caused it or not. I have several drones and two of them are acting this same way. The phone shows a real week signal from the RC.

Believe me, I have read all the post I can find on this sort of thing and tried them all with no results. A lot of them blame it on the DJI app but I have actually flown these things without the app so I know it's not that. Plus the app works fine on all my others.

So in short, I have flashing lights indicating no connection to remote. Remote shows it is connected. Live telemtry but not video. No motor start up or any control at all from the remote.
a dji aii
Hoping for some definitive help on this. Thank you.

hallo,

i had this Problem till now: i am flying a Vision 2+ and a 3 professional. on my Samsung s5 i normally have three apps for flying: dji Vision for the Vision+, dji go for the 3 prof and as an externe app the pix4d capture app. all was functioning - with the limitation that when i used the pix4d app and then wanted to use a dji app i had to stop the pix4d capture (better also power off and on the copter ,rc, and the Samsung s5). after the new Firmware i was flying first with the pix4d app. then the cleaning/stopping Operation of this app and wanted to continue flying the 3 pro with the dji go app: when i came to the step camera view: dark window and on the top bar: DISCONNECTED.

to fly again with the 3 pro in combination with the dji go app there was for me only one possibility: deinstalling the pix4d capture app. when i want to fly again with this app i have to install it new - and reverse. i think there is a lot of bad programming work in These apps especially that the used variables will not be "cleaned" after they have been used.

best regards

black

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl