Noob from PA

Reaction score
Was saving for a Mav for awhile and a couple weeks ago wife said go ahead and buy yourself a drone for Christmas!! ****!! I now have a NIB P4P+ sitting in my home office and it is killing me not to open it! I have downloaded lots of information and reading the manual to get ahead of the curve. Now I have to figure out what to do with all the cash that I had saved. Do I still buy the Mav or get xtras for my P4, regardless options are good!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Fly for a bit and see if you need options for the P4, if not and you like the hobby pick up a Mavic Platinum. You will want extra batteries for any drones you own so pick up one or two extras.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Reactions: wfmiller
Welcome to the forum and the Phantom family! Fly safe and have fun! Enjoy your christmas present, I bet the suspense is killing you!!!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor