Noicy Beeping RC

Reaction score
Hi, I just want to ask why is my RC very noisy? Its beeping nonstop while Im doing simulation flight. I did simulation flight before in another ipad with the P4P but I didnt have this noisy beep. Can I ask how to solve this? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Tried joystick calibration? - click on the controller icon at top of DJI Go screen (or go to setup screen,remote), there you will see setting Remote Calibrate.
They also beep if the battery is low, or is left on un-touched for a long time to indicate pending power-down

I tried calibrating the RC already. The continuous beep is only during flight take off during flight simulation. But when the aircraft landed the beep stops also

I tried calibrating the RC already. The continuous beep is only during flight take off during flight simulation. But when the aircraft landed the beep stops also

Object avoidance sensors seeing something in front of the drone - do you see a red/yellow rainbow pattern near the top of the screen? - only guessing as I have not used the simulator for a very long time as to whether the OA sensors are active during sim.

d906a3d029c7597c4bad3859d58fc107.jpg

The side sensors are on in beginner mode. Looks like the display is showing some objects 1m to left and .5m to the right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72