No video after ribbon cable replacement

You know what? That was the cable I installed. I bought Fstop labs yaw arm and flex cable. I installed both on my P3P and still no image signal but the gimbal works fine. Up, down, left, and right no problem.

Well I purchased a gimbal repair kit of eBay (yaw arm ribbon cable etc) fitted and works perfectly.

Does anyone know where I can get the official DJI flex cable if I'm in the USA more specifically Illinois? The DJI site says not available in my country or region! I'm having the same exact problem. Just replaced the flex cable and no image. I bought it off of Amazon. Thanks!

Have the same problem here! I would rather spend the $40-$50 on the OEM cable but I simply can't find anywhere that will sell to me in the US. Going to the the F-Stop labs guys a try through Amazon since I need a new yaw arm anyway. Will let you know if the cable works for me.

Update - Gimbal works perfectly with F Stop cable but no live video feed to the phone. I contacted F Stop and they immediately gave me a partial refund without any response. Leads me to believe they have this issue a lot. Pretty much hit or miss with these offbrand cables. I was extremely careful with the install.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94