Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard No signal

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Bronx_Bomber, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Bronx_Bomber

Hey all just took my bird out almost immediately after take off while hovering I lost signal, also just purchased a Samsung tab3 lite and it was freezing. I do not know if this is all has to do with a firmware update or if the tablet is causing this problem . If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.....

2. fordruid

Anything nearby or in you pocket that might cause interference? Like cell phone, Bluetooth, neighbors router, cell phone tower, power station ect

3. Bronx_Bomber

Ok I did have my cell phone and keys on me . But not when I did my calibration

4. Bronx_Bomber

I will try again

5. Bronx_Bomber

Well just took her out again this time with noting on m but the the remote and the en tablet and within 10 seconds I got a no signal . Can anyone help me out please...

6. Bronx_Bomber

Need Help Someone Please

7. mandalay

Did you point the antenna correctly?

8. 4StateFlyer

I think part of your issues likely will relate to samsung tab 3. I bought a tab 4, and it was still not good at running the go app. It would lag when moving, or gimbal move. And that is a entire generation newer then yours. Did you test the app out before you took it out with video? I was able to tell the tab 4 was not great just inside moving gimbal.

When you say freezing is the app lagging on video? Or truly app freezing and cannot run.

I ended up going ipad air 2, and returned the tab 4. Now see perfect video without the lag I had.

9. BayouBill

The tablet would definitely have no bearing on the signal loss problem. You can fly without tablet.
    @Bronx_Bomber: I see in you avatar a range-modified controller. Is that the controller you are using? If so have you checked all connections, external and internal? Are you flying in a urban area? I frequently have this issue when flying near my townhouse but never when out in the boonies.