No signal on remote after @ 3 minutes of safe to fly

Reaction score
/No signal on iPhone screen after @ 3 minutes of safe to fly. You can still operate gimbal and man propellers take off just no picture after @ 3 minutes of sitting. I did successfully update firmware and flew recorded beautifully this morning? Thanks much for any help.

/No signal on iPhone screen after @ 3 minutes of safe to fly. You can still operate gimbal and man propellers take off just no picture after @ 3 minutes of sitting. I did successfully update firmware and flew recorded beautifully this morning? Thanks much for any help.
Rebind the controller...

Rebind? Is that the same as linking again. I tried that. How do you rebind the controller? Many thanks.

If you can operate the throttle and the gimbal correctly and you just lost the video on your Iphone I do not think it is related to rebinding the controller but more related to the DJI Pilot App on your IOS device.
Try deleting the Pilot App from your phone and install it again. Make sure you have no other App running on the background of your phone, use Airplane mode and try again,
I would also suggest using HARDWARE ENCODE ON.
Check the tempersture on your IOS device. If it overheats it may simply shutdown.

Read the manual 3 times. Did not see rebind. Thanks
Page 28 of the Manual-- it is called Linking the Controller;) which translates in RC language to binding the transmitter to the aircraft. :)

If you can operate the throttle and the gimbal correctly and you just lost the video on your Iphone I do not think it is related to rebinding the controller
For the record, this is actually untrue. Control and video are sent over the same signal on different channels, so while the bird might still respond to stick movements, the video link can be down. This is different than the previous phantoms which had independent control and video signals.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl