No SD Card

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on the forum and just need some quick help. I have a real estate photography job to shoot tomorrow and I cannot find my SD card. Will I be able to take photos without it? I am currently at work and will not have time to find my SD card, so hoping that I can still take photos. I will not be taking videos. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm new on the forum and just need some quick help. I have a real estate photography job to shoot tomorrow and I cannot find my SD card. Will I be able to take photos without it? I am currently at work and will not have time to find my SD card, so hoping that I can still take photos. I will not be taking videos. Thanks in advance for any help.
No ... you can't take photos without an SD card.
So you'll have to go shopping for one.

Dude, they are like $12 at Walmart. And they are open 24 hours mostly-are you not able to hit them up?

I can, but it will be tight between my job and my photo appointment. Won't be an issue just would have been easier if the photos were able to save to my phone or something.

They do save to the phone but it's low quality. It's pixalted and if you zoom in, it gets worse. Grab a SD card, or it's not worth doing the photo shoot to be honest.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raffaello