No live feed, Phantom 4

Reaction score
I have just purchase a Phantom 4, the first time i flew it there is no live feed,
Please please someone help me as I'm a complete novice with this, I don't have a clue.
Anyone local can give me some help

Is your P4 a brand new unit? What else you are seeing on your dji go 4?

What device are you trying to view the video on? What model number and Is it Apple or Android? Is it on the recommended device list? Best Tablets/Phones for DJI GO | Phantom Help

Two things...

Remove the MicroSD card and see if that returns the video. If so, put it back in. (Sometimes removing and replacing a card will fix 'no video' problems). If the video goes away when you replace the card, try another card. Make sure the drone is powered off when removing or replacing cards.

Also, I find the start up sequence sometimes avoids video connection problems. First turn on the controller, then turn on the drone, and when the green light shows on the controller, connect the device via the cable.

Last edited:
Did you connect the USB cable with a connection between remote controller and the P4 (RC LED should be green)?
With my old P3A it sometimes helped when I pressed the record button (start/stop).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan