No go Quad

Reaction score
Is it possible to do a factory reset on the software for my Phantom 1, I seem to have gone round in circles, which is more than my quad, and I just can't get anything to happen I keep getting a message about tx calibration but can not make any sense of the instructions, I'm not tech minded !! Because it was purchased online the DJI tech help in Newcastle refuse to help under warranty terms as they say it wasn't purchased through official outlet? :evil:

Billy said:
Is it possible to do a factory reset on the software for my Phantom 1, I seem to have gone round in circles, which is more than my quad, and I just can't get anything to happen I keep getting a message about tx calibration but can not make any sense of the instructions, I'm not tech minded !! Because it was purchased online the DJI tech help in Newcastle refuse to help under warranty terms as they say it wasn't purchased through official outlet? :evil:

Call Dronefly.com and see if the techs can help you out.
8054804033;

Billy, I'm assuming you've already done the firmware upgrade, and that's when you started getting that error message? If so, try these steps:

1. Download the configuration settings in the zip file I attached to this post (you'll have to pull the config file out of the zip once you download it).
2. Power on and connect the Phantom to the NAZA assistant software
3. In the Assistant software, click on the "Tools" button, then the "Import parameters" button
4. When it asks you for the config file, point it to the one you just downloaded.
5. Once the file is applied that way, click the "Basic" button at the top and then the "RC" tab
6. Check the "receiver type" at the top of that page. If your Phantom has one little grey antenna coming out of it, choose "PPM" there. If your Phantom has two, then select "D-bus"
7. On the same "RC" page, click the start button in the "Command Sticks Calibration" section

Let us know if the error still persists after following those.

Attachments

• PHANTOM_Default_Configuration_Parameters.zip
    661 bytes · Views: 142
Thanks very much for the reply, I'm pleased to say I now have a flying Phantom. Now looking forward to some brilliant photo shots.
Once again cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl