Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. DarkEmblem

Good day guys. Can i ask for assistance? I just got my p4 today as my 2nd drone. I already own a p3p.
    Im having some problems connecting my p4 to my ipad mini 2. Even after i pluged in everything on my rc and powerd up the p4. I cant seems to see my fpv feed. All i got is this screen inspite i already plug in evrything. But if i plug my p3.. I can easly open up the fpv feed. Pls help ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1465929341.932813.jpg

2. r62ewa

Once everything is turned on have you tried switching off your RC and then back on again? I get this sometimes and restarting my RC seems to get the connection going.

3. DarkEmblem

I already have. Well im doing all of this out from the box. My dji go app is updated. Yet still no video.

4. rockydog

Is your iPad connected to wi-fi, and have you registered the P4?

5. DarkEmblem

Not yet. Im doing this all out from the box. I really dont know where to start

6. rockydog

You have to register it through the GO app before you can do anything. When you turn everything on, you must be connected to wi-fi on your tablet...you then get a message on the screen prompting you for your email address, and asking you to give the P4 a name.....carry on from there and the you will be able to enter camera view.