Phantom 4 Connection to iPad 3 mini How

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
Just looking for some advice on connecting my new Phantom 4 to my new Apple iPad 3 Mini, I got the dji Go4 app installed
and open the app ,Logged in, turned on the RC and the P4 and says disconnected, the iPad 3 mini has the newest OS update to v. 10,
I tried several times with no luck, this iPad has Wi-Fi and cellular, I changed from my Android Samsung because of crash problems, I thought It would connect to the IPad pretty much the same way it did to Android?
Any Help Will Be Appreciated. JUST Got it to connect for the first time !
Thanks
SteveP55

Last edited:
I thought It would connect to the IPad pretty much the same way it did to Android?
It does. The only difference is that you'll need to use a Lightning cable to connect the iPad Mini to the remote controller. Did you try a different cable?

Hi misinger,
I just got it to connect and flew around the neighborhood for a bit, No Crash, Yes I used the lightning cable, but for the first few times it didn't want to connect, but then WAM it connected and the app didn't crash, But the real test will be tomorrow when I really take it out to fly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. The Android Samsung I was using before kept crashing. And you're right it connected exactly the same way.
Thanks for responding. All you guy's are Fab !
I'll post to tomorrow after a full flight.
Take Care
SteveP55

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31