No fly drones link for uk

Reaction score
If your interested in finding out where you can't fly in the uk, checkout the link on our web page at ukphantomclub.webs.com and if your interested in joining contact us from our site!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
If your interested in finding out where you can't fly in the uk, checkout the link on our web page at ukphantonclub.webs.com and if your interested in joining contact us from our site!

You've spelt the web address incorrectly, it should be this...
UKphantomclub
Also, there isn't any information on NFZ that I can see? Incidentally, I'm sure you're aware there are already UK NFZ maps available, like this...
Home

Last edited:
Thanks Numone, spellings not my strongest attribute, and I am only aware of one other site, which is not as comprehensive as this one, because it includes phone numbers on particular places of interest! :)

Thanks Numone, spellings not my strongest attribute, and I am only aware of one other site, which is not as comprehensive as this one, because it includes phone numbers on particular places of interest! :)

Right, so I noticed you have a non-working link to noflydrones on your front page, but where is the link to the NFZ you're talking about?

Incidentally, there is also this site....

Map of UK no fly zones

Last edited:
You can also use NATS drone assist app...by UK air traffic control.

It show buffers/locations for airports, motorways, advises of overheads and other public areas that might be a bit contentious.

You do need to register to use it but it's no big deal.

Can also advise NATS, if you choose to, that you are flying at your location using built in GPS.

Play store link: Drone Assist from NATS - Android Apps on Google Play

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can also use NATS drone assist app...by UK air traffic control.

It show buffers/locations for airports, motorways, advises of overheads and other public areas that might be a bit contentious.

You do need to register to use it but it's no big deal.

Can also advise NATS, if you choose to, that you are flying at your location using built in GPS.

Play store link: Drone Assist from NATS - Android Apps on Google Play

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks... useful if you're Android user.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl