Night Vision Camera

Reaction score
This may be of interest to some Pilots:
XD IR-CUT Mini Camera 1080P HD Camcorder Infrared Night Vision 32GB TF, aprox £12 on ebay.

Attachments

• XD IR-CUT Mini Night Vision Camera.jpg
    XD IR-CUT Mini Night Vision Camera.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 184
I see no way for this to be used on a drone unless I'm missing something.

1. Power source?
2. How to start the camera remotely? I suppose it could be turned on before launching the aircraft (if there were a way to provide power).

How (if) are you using this camera?

I see no way for this to be used on a drone unless I'm missing something.

1. Power source?
2. How to start the camera remotely? I suppose it could be turned on before launching the aircraft (if there were a way to provide power).

How (if) are you using this camera?
This was just something I found by chance and have not purchased it. I believe the camera is wifi enabled and has a built in rechargeable battery. I've not done a lot of research, but the video should be helpful if your interested.

This was just something I found by chance and have not purchased it. I believe the camera is wifi enabled and has a built in rechargeable battery. I've not done a lot of research, but the video should be helpful if your interested.
#1. I don't trust anything Bernie Sanders is trying to sell. Is he out of work already?
#2. At 1:32 he says no battery source, only external.
#3. If that's HD at 4:23, my name is Orville Reddenbacker.
#4. At 6:07, If that's night vision, then Bernie Sanders has a great chance to win the Presidency.

Last edited:
Reactions: lasersbee
Yeah... just had a look at that Y/T video.
The focus and sharpness are Crap to put it mildly.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter in South Jersey