Nexus 9 tablet does not prompt dji go app

Reaction score
My Nexus 9 does not prompt my DJI GO App and it simply does not connect at all with my P3P. I would be very grateful for any assistance with this issue. My samsung galaxy s5 connects with no issue. I have the DJI GO App v3.1.5 installed and running android 7.0.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

My Nexus 9 does not prompt my DJI GO App and it simply does not connect at all with my P3P. I would be very grateful for any assistance with this issue. My samsung galaxy s5 connects with no issue. I have the DJI GO App v3.1.5 installed and running android 7.0.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
I have both a Nexus 7 tablet and a Nexus 5x phone. With the device cable already connected to the controller, I first start up the Nexus 7 screen, followed by the remote and then the drone and I get a prompt (in my case to choose between DJI GO or Litchi, as I have both installed).

However, if I use the same sequence with the Nexus 5x, the device will not prompt until I unplug and re-plug in the USB device-to-controller cable.

I don't know why there's this difference, possibly it's because the Nexus 7 is on Android 6 and the Nexus 5x is on Android 7. It doesn't matter anyway, as I now know how to do it on both.

So I suggest plugging in your USB device-to-controller cable last - and see what happens.

I have both a Nexus 7 tablet and a Nexus 5x phone. With the device cable already connected to the controller, I first start up the Nexus 7 screen, followed by the remote and then the drone and I get a prompt (in my case to choose between DJI GO or Litchi, as I have both installed).

However, if I use the same sequence with the Nexus 5x, the device will not prompt until I unplug and re-plug in the USB device-to-controller cable.

I don't know why there's this difference, possibly it's because the Nexus 7 is on Android 6 and the Nexus 5x is on Android 7. It doesn't matter anyway, as I now know how to do it on both.

So I suggest plugging in your USB device-to-controller cable last - and see what happens.

Firstly, thanks for your feedback Steve, I gave it a shot with your recommendations and no luck :(...somewhat frustrating because I have been reading and researching all day to find a solution, using different usb chord did not work either. I have usb- debugging enabled...i switched from MTP mode to PTP mode and nothing :(

It's a shame that didn't work. You sound like you know what you're doing so I think you just have to keep on trying different things, even obscure ones which might be estimated to have no effect, but could actually and unexpectedly sort it out.

Good luck!

Brimmo, did you have any luck fixing your Nexus 9 issue? I 'd like to hear about it if you did. Does the N9 provide a decent display for your operations?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart