Newby from Iowa City

Reaction score
Hello, and so glad I found this forum. I'm new to RC flying. Just bought a P3S and I'm still checking all the videos that are on the net.
Have read the owners manual once. (I guess I have two more to go) and have been using the simulator. I'm also a non-current private pilot, as though that matters.
The weather has been cold and rainy (should be snowy) and recently the temps in the high 40's. However I haven't attempted to fly it yet. Hopefully in the next few days.
If there is anyone on this forum in the Iowa City area with a Phantom, could you contact me?
Safe flying to everyone, and keep up the great forum.
Jim

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Jim. .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello, and so glad I found this forum. I'm new to RC flying. Just bought a P3S and I'm still checking all the videos that are on the net.
Have read the owners manual once. (I guess I have two more to go) and have been using the simulator. I'm also a non-current private pilot, as though that matters.
The weather has been cold and rainy (should be snowy) and recently the temps in the high 40's. However I haven't attempted to fly it yet. Hopefully in the next few days.
If there is anyone on this forum in the Iowa City area with a Phantom, could you contact me?
Safe flying to everyone, and keep up the great forum.
Jim
Jim hi i am from Davenport. i am new also it would be fun to fly together and get footage of two Drones in the air. text mike 563 676 9281. put drone flying in text and lets fly

Hello @Streetglide1637 ,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen