Newbie really needs HELP with downloading video

Yok

Reaction score
I am a complete NEWBIE to the drone world, but I did get a Phantom 3 standard for my birthday this year. I have been flying it and taking video. I can watch the video on my Iphone 6 that I have the DJIGO app loaded on. However, how in the heck do I get the videos on to my Windows 10 desktop PC??? Is there someone out there that can please resolve this for me? I have spent hours researching it.

Remove the memory card from the top of the camera (press it in to eject it), insert it into a memory card reader (like this one), and plug it into the USB port on your computer.

Last edited:
@Yok You need to pull the SD card from the camera on the drone, plug it in the computer (you will need to make sure you have an adapter card since it is a Micro SD). It plugs in through the SD slot if you have one in the computer. Then do a normal download/copy to your pictures and video. Otherwise, you need to plug the drone in which I have not been able to get to work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

alternately, if you don't want to remove the SD card you can connect a USB cable to the gimble and download the video that way.

•Remove sd then conect to computer with and adaptar.
•conect bird to computer
•download to phone the transfer from phone to computer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl