Newbie here. Hi everyone.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Newbie here. Just sold my p3s and bought a p3a, love it. To be honest I'm a little scared to fly it after hearing about all the fly aways. I have been doing alot of reading on this forum and you guys are really helping me out. My question is do you think a simulator will help me alot more on those crappy days where I can't fly due to weather. I.just looking to get better skills. I'm actually afraid to fly more then 500m away also lol. Looking forward to hearing your answers

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

do you think a simulator will help me alot more on those crappy days where I can't fly due to weather
I think you'll learn more by practicing in a wide open location with no nearby obstacles.

Reactions: datjr
I flew over a lake once and it was really neat. But the more stories I hear about FlyAways the more nervous I get. Maybe that's a good thing and take my time and learn properly

From reading some of these posts I definitely like and learn more from this forum than the DJI forum that is included in the DJI go app. I've only had my P3A in the air 5 times and I love it. I definitely would keep to a wide open area for now.

Reactions: datjr
Welcome datjr. U will find PhantomPilots and it's members to be very helpful if u ever have a problem or just need to ask a question about your P3A...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hey All..!!
My phantom 3 advance had a hard landing and broke the gimbal, I did all the repairs but now all it dose is the chicken dance.. The camera works and video but I can't stop it from dancing...
Can anyone HELP before I drop more $$$ in this thing..
Thanks

Datjr ,
One thing I use to do was get confidence in the RTH . you can cancel at any time but knowing that it will come back is a good thing and confidence booster ..

Hi everyone. Newbie here. Just sold my p3s and bought a p3a, love it.

I've only had my P3A in the air 5 times and I love it.

Welcome to you both!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

My question is do you think a simulator will help me alot more on those crappy days where I can't fly due to weather.
I agree with @msinger.
I think you'll learn more by practicing in a wide open location. The simulator is very limited.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing