New world record????

Reaction score
58d0b9ef369016142d7f082386cea842.jpg

Is this the new record for phantom returned after lost for 1 1/2 years?
This bird lost satellite count and drifted of in august of 2015, after a lengthy search and abandonment it was found by a hiker on April 19,2017. They found the phone # on the bird and called. It was not far from the search area but on the opposite side of the river. The bird has esc damage, the bat wanted to charge but shorted out, the cam seems to still work. These old p2 visions are tanks. What a wild outcome! I had a p2 returned after 9 months but this could be a record

You may as well list that bad boy with all the other wild stuff that you do! Maybe DJI in Shenzen (?) can set aside a spot for it and use it in their resilient/durability promos or you could rebirth it and set a distance record for vintage phantoms......

Might be a record indeed.
I saw a listing on eBay a few weeks ago where a guy was selling an Inspire that he found while scuba diving.
Had no idea how long it had been submerged (in salt water!!). It sold.... for about $350!!

It does deserve to be on the shelf, dirt and all!
Camera works, battery makes popping noises when I try to charge, binds to controller but gives red led's, probably burnt esc on the motor that melted through the frame. Cool to see it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan