New Uk P3a Owner

Reaction score
Hi Thank you for the membership
Just ordered a p3a should be here tomorrow :)
Bought a Hubsan x4 to learn to fly with. Thought its better to smash a cheap multi rotor than a p3a while i learn.
Any local clubs etc in yorkshire near selby?

welcome to the forum fellow brit!

Way down south, a coastal town called Torquay.

Great, you have alot of coastal towns and marinas then there is the countryside and dartmoor which is very open and no one can bother you. That is my bigest tip when you get your phantom i dont know if you have had one before but they get a lot of attention and you have to be careful and concentrate on what your doing and dont get distracted.

Welcome to the forum fellow Brit.

Not from Yorkshire but from London and the worst bit too Central London to be precise :(

The only good place I get to fly is the Parks, went down to Bournemouth Beach and had the best time there with my P3 due to the open area and Sea.

I do agree with Elheapo, it does attract unnecessary people which most of the time is great but can get annoying when your just trying to enjoy a good flying time with the P3.

You will love the P3 by the way :cool:

Close to you, just over the border in county durham. My P3P arrived today so hence ive joined here :)

Close to you, just over the border in county durham. My P3P arrived today so hence ive joined here :)

Welcome, have you had your first flight yet?

Watch your hands tremble the first time it takes off (at least mine did) Lol

Thanks where are you based?
I know where thats is. whats it like for flying there?
Great, you have alot of coastal towns and marinas then there is the countryside and dartmoor which is very open and no one can bother you. That is my bigest tip when you get your phantom i dont know if you have had one before but they get a lot of attention and you have to be careful and concentrate on what your doing and dont get distracted.

Its my 1st, cheers for the advice.

Thanks where are you based?
I know where thats is. whats it like for flying there?

Its my 1st, cheers for the advice.

Sherburn in elmet 2 airfields near me

Hi, from the UK to, Portsmouth. got my P3 advanced Wednesday, had a couple of nervous flights already. Still reluctant to go to high but I'm sure i will gain a bit more confidence.
Worried about the motors shutting down mid air when I hold the left stick down? It states in the book it will kill the motors? Surely not mid flight? Any advice? Thanks

Hi, I'm new on here and I'm in East Yorkshire. When my P3A finally arrives I'll be out on the coast. Lots of open spaces up here.

Weather is determined to stop me flying! Been out a mile now and getting braver!

6NKohjj.jpg

9VaYYl8.jpg

6ONOYD3.jpg

MNT56JZ.jpg

Reactions: Jeff48920
Hi fella, I'm in Bedfordshire, don't worry about crashing, the phantom 3 is pretty much idiot proof, just fly it gently until you get used to it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl