New Transmitter firmware

Reaction score
Not sure if I missed this, but I have noticed new transmitter firmware.

Can anyone comment on what this means for DJI Phantom 2s

2.4G Transmitter
v1.0.2.26
Upgrade the A2 firmware to the latest version to use Master-and-Slaver remote controller feature

Not sure about your quote there. It looks like it might be an Inspire 1 controller firmware as the Phantoms don't us the A2 FC and it mentions Master/Slave. The phantom Assistant update routine should not be showing this!

IrishSights said:
Not sure about your quote there. It looks like it might be an Inspire 1 controller firmware as the Phantoms don't us the A2 FC and it mentions Master/Slave. The phantom Assistant update routine should not be showing this!

No idea, but this is what I am seeing

Attachments

• TXFW.png
    TXFW.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 696
Is this the RC Assistant 1.2 from the Phantom download page? Maybe some dji geek uploaded the wrong code. Nice if them to magically give an A2 controller to you. The A2 is in the post lol

I've just bought a v2 controller, am I right in thinking it has to be opened up to plug in fact r the assistant

The V2 controller has a micro USB socket on the front edge on the seam of the unit.

On the bottom of the unit.

Many thanks gents. For some reason I thought I'd read the bottom port was for charging only, & that it needed opening up to access an internal port for updates etc

Thank you

I installed this update to my Phantom 2 and cannot get it to work right at all... my controller will randomly connect and then disconnect... I was able to get the motors started, but then I lost connectivity and the motors went to full speed, leaving me with no control whatsoever!!! I had it out for a flight last week and im guessing that happened, because it took off straight into the air and flew away!! Miraculously, it landed gently into someone's backyard and was unscratched!! If anyone has a solution to this, please HELP!!! I posted a video on YouTube showing what was happening. Here is the link:

I meant to say I installed the firmware update to my rc... Version 1.0.2.26 through the rc assistant.

Nobody has experienced this at all? Can't win a lottery, but I guess I'm one in a million for this thing... Lol!

Bump!! Anyone?? Anyone at all??? I still can't get it to bind... Please watch the video I attached...

Final bump... Summer's almost over for me in Winnipeg... Still can't find a solution... Looks like I send it off to DJI to get it fixed...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl