New to the Site

Reaction score
Hello folks! I'm new to the site. I am looking forward to interacting with many of you! Have a great day

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

We are all ready to help you. Ask your questions giving the details of your model and the real issue.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Wow, some quick replies. Thanks so much for the welcome messages.

I have been flying for some time. I have a small business built around drone video and photography.

Right now I am working on several projects, for one I am attempting to try to figure out how to launch my phantom 3 (my test/banger/guinea pig drone) from my landing pad on top of my workshop and control the drone with my computer/control panel. Interesting work but not a lot in the way of ground station control on these phantoms. Im not really interested in going down to a phantom 2 to obtain the old ground control tools.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hello @TurnerConstruction and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter in South Jersey