new to site

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here from RI. I first bought a used P3 Advanced refurb. Second flight and away it sailed. checked flight logs with Health Drone, but couldn't find it. So I bought a P3 Pro. I have had some problems a couple of major crashes, and a couple of minor ones. Mostly because I was being stupid. But I love flying just gotta be a little more careful. thinking of trading my P3 Pro for a Mavic Pro, also picking up a racing drone, which I am a little nervous about flying, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it with practice.

Racing drone would be difficult to fly but you can go for Mavic as next purchase.

But whatever you buy may crash if you are not careful and follow safety norms.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You might try investing in a small mini drone to help build your skills. They can be flown indoors, and for under $30 they're a lot cheaper to crash than a Phantom. Plus they're easily portable. I take mine with me when I travel and fly it in the hotel.

Reactions: Wyz_One
Thanks guys, Ive already learned a lot with my phantom I just try stupid things a lot. LOL. When I'm focused on the drone I'm pretty good, not great or perfect by any means. With the Vortex 250 kit I plan to build a micro so i can fly indoors and get used to FPV. That way come spring and summer I'll hopefully be a little more ready for the Vortex.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nwbailey