New to P4P+

Reaction score
Hi, I am Doug in North Carolina.
While not new to Photography or Drones, I have just acquired a Phantom 4 Pro +.
I started with a Phantom 3 Standard, then P3P, then Inspire 1 with X3, then moved up to the X5 with 4 Olympus lenses. (12mm, 17mm, 25mm & 45mm)
I picked up a P4P+ because it intrigued me.
>Improved 20mp camera > Aperture > Auto focus > 30(?) minutes flight time > Tripod mode > Object avoidance > Etc.

Hi, I am Doug in North Carolina.
While not new to Photography or Drones, I have just acquired a Phantom 4 Pro +.
I started with a Phantom 3 Standard, then P3P, then Inspire 1 with X3, then moved up to the X5 with 4 Olympus lenses. (12mm, 17mm, 25mm & 45mm)
I picked up a P4P+ because it intrigued me.
>Improved 20mp camera > Aperture > Auto focus > 30(?) minutes flight time > Tripod mode > Object avoidance > Etc.
YIKES ! Your wife know about all that? :D
Welcome to Phantom pilots.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Wow!! Hope that's true.
I am also a member of the Inspire Pilots forum. Have been for awhile. But I figured I had better join this one so the moderator there doesn't gripe at me!!
So far, digging the P4P+!!
As a total newby and wondering whether to dive into a P4P+, it's reassuring to hear some one with so much experience say a lot of positive comments about it. Thanks and hoping to hear more ....

Welcome aboard! So what do you use all those drones for?

So far, just a hobby. Working toward 107 so I can make some money with them.
It's funny, I was in a Best Buy a few years ago and saw a 3DR kit with backpack and Gopro camera for $1000.
I thought that was insane!! Who would ever spend that much for a toy? was my thought. A few months later I got a P3S and from then on...... "It's been on". I got bit ... bad!!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

So far, just a hobby. Working toward 107 so I can make some money with them.
It's funny, I was in a Best Buy a few years ago and saw a 3DR kit with backpack and Gopro camera for $1000.
I thought that was insane!! Who would ever spend that much for a toy? was my thought. A few months later I got a P3S and from then on...... "It's been on". I got bit ... bad!!
Hi :)that what my mate says ,,,(how much 4 that plastic)he just doesent understand:eek:

Update:
Flew a couple more times today. I am really liking this bird. The camera is remarkable. I am getting pictures as good as I was getting with the X5 with Oly 12mm.
And this bird, with spare battery and GPC case all cost less than just the X5 and Lens! Not to mention the cost of the Inspire 1 Pro.
Flew 26 minutes landing with 36% battery left.
Here's a couple of pics from today's shoot:

Attachments

• 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
  • DJI_0028.JPG
    DJI_0028.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 227
Update:
Flew a couple more times today. I am really liking this bird. The camera is remarkable. I am getting pictures as good as I was getting with the X5 with Oly 12mm.
And this bird, with spare battery and GPC case all cost less than just the X5 and Lens! Not to mention the cost of the Inspire 1 Pro.
Whoa! Is that your building project? Nice shot!

Update:
You caught the light in your favor on the Church, I guess it is. Great shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West