Osmo Pro x5 camera and DJI Focus Hand Wheel Package

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Osmo Pro Kit (Zenmuse X5 Camera + DJI Focus Handwheel)

Here are the components and prices as I ordered them from dji.com on January 4, 2017:
Zenmuse X5 Gimbal and Camera (Lens Excluded): $1,299
DJI Focus Handwheel: $299
Osmo - Intelligent Battery (1225mAh High Capacity): $42 x2
Osmo - X5 Adapter: $99
Zenmuse X5 - Balancing Ring for Panasonic 15mm: $9
Total: $1,790
Asking $1,300 or best offer.

I picked up this x5 upgrade for a big travel trip to Taiwan and it captured it beautifully but I had pre-ordered a Panasonic GH5 that came in and I can't justify having two fancy cameras as a hobbyist. The setup with the Focus Handwheel is awesome for granular control but a bit bulky for backpacking style travel so I'm giving hand-holding the Panasonic a go.

Photo of gear:
Dropbox - Screenshot 2017-05-02 12.28.00.png
Photo of superficial scuff marks:
Dropbox - Screenshot 2017-05-02 12.28.22.png

This could be your opportunity to upgrade your Osmo to fancy micro-four-thirds sensor and lenses at a big discount! I've only used the gear on the one big Taiwan trip and some smaller casual outings so they are in great condition. As pictured the black metal frame has some superficial scuff marks from normal use but definitely nothing that affects performance. Comes with fancy Osmo box for the x5.

This is an upgrade kit for an Osmo, so you'll need to purchase an Osmo handle kit if you don't already have one ($269 from DJI including charger etc).

Here is a preview of some footage I shot in Taiwan with this Osmo Pro:
The lenses I used (which are not included) are:
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8 ($299 on Amazon)
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2 ($649 on Amazon)

I can try to deliver in person in the Bay Area California, or can mail at cost for shipping. I could create an Ebay auction or whatever makes sense for us both to feel secure about the sale. I could take Paypal or Venmo for payment.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj